Custom Home Design
Master Site Planning
Owner's Rep Services
Real Estate Feasibility
Capitol Strategy Review
New to the Area?
Solutions for Optimizing our Built Environment
We live in a world of fragmentation. Professionals are often so specialized they cannot see the big picture, which leaves you responsible for connecting the dots (and in trouble if you don't).
Sharon Porter Architecture + Real Estate can effectively bridge the gaps in your project. Sharon brings 35 years of experience from diverse yet related realms of expertise to inform her design solutions and professional services. She can assist you in all phases of the creative process:
- Property Assessment and Acquisition
- Master Site Planning and Construction Phasing
- Seamless Design, from Conceptual Plans through Final Punchlist
- Financial Structuring with a Pre-Planned Exit Strategy
- Property Disposition and Profit Reallocation
Are you looking to buy or create a Healthy Sustainable Home or Community?
Sharon holds the following skills, licenses and certifications to assist you with your goals:
- Licensed Architect with Subdivision and City Planning Experience
- Twice-Certified Permaculture Designer
- Landscape Designer for Aesthetic and Edible Gardening
- Healthy Home Practitioner - Enhancing your Health and Minimizing Toxin Exposure
- Site Assessment PRIOR to Property Purchase
Are you Selling Your Property, and want to exit with maximum profit?
Sharon brings invaluable skills to help with your real estate transactions, such as:
- Staging your Home through "Buyer Eyes"
- Optimizing Appraisal Value in Advance
- Assessing which Repairs are "Worth" Doing
Are you an Entrepreneur and Need a Knowledgeable and Trustworthy Adviser?
Sharon has a diverse background of business ownership and can help you with:
- Business Entity Structuring
- Financial Proforma Development
- Commercial Real Estate Value Assessment (P&L Reports, NOI, CAP Rates)
Ready to Build, and Need Project Management Systems?
Sharon brings a wealth of experience to help you:
- Maintain the Master Vision while Managing the Details
- Select and Procure Project Teams and Materials
- Control the project Timeline, Budget and Construction Quality
Has it Been Hard to Find the RIGHT Consultant?
Beyond skills, Sharon's personal value systems include:
- A Commitment to Personal Honesty, truth and Integrity
- The Prioritization of Clear Communication and Responsibility Allocation
- An Emphasis on Procedures and Systems, with Flexible as Needed
- The Balancing of Wisdom and Intelligence, Ideals and Practicalities
"Sharon is currently helping me and a group of friends to select land to subdivide and build houses on. We all want to live near each other, and we found we could save a lot of money having Sharon handle the whole project. She is a visionary with tons of skill and talent." Elizabeth, Telluride CO
"My partners and I build housing communities and we recently hired Sharon to be our Owner's Rep. She understands, and has lived, every aspect of real estate, design, construction and development. She is innovative in her thinking and systematic in her approach." EAS Enterprises, Durango CO
"Sharon represented us in buying our home and then she designed our kitchen remodel. We love her design style, and she was so easy to work with. We both recommend Sharon to anyone who needs either real estate or architecture help, she is smart and a great listener!" Bruce and Ellen, Durango CO
"We interviewed several architects and chose Sharon because she has the broadest range of experience - she understood the complex aspects of putting together a sustainable retreat. She created a Master Plan first, then helped us figure out how to phase the improvements." The Chapman Family, Ridgway CO
"People tend to be either givers or takers, and Sharon is most definitely a giver! She pours her heart and soul into everything she does, and truly cares about the well being of her clients and the outcomes of her projects. Thank you Sharon, we are thrilled with our new home!" John and MaryAnn, Taos NM